只需一步,快速开始

查看: 262|回复: 3

[〖讨论〗] QuinRose games on Mac

发表于 6 天前 |阅读模式
RVlSS0Q=YKOU0
【爱丽丝】
官方/同人: 同人相关
本帖最后由 otome! 于 2024-9-15 16:57 编辑

Hi guys! The last time I played a Quinrose game was a few years ago and I loved it (Heart no Kuni no Alice series). Now that I’m into playing otome games again, I wanted to play at the good old classics again too. The problem is that I now have a Mac PC which makes my whole damn gaming life harder :( I tried using Crossover to make the QuinRose PC games work but I only get a black screen. The only thing displayed correctly is the ‘exit’ box. Can anyone help please? Did someone manage to play on Mac?

By the way I'm using a M1, so methods that do work on older macs might not work for me...

I did also try using PlayOnMac and Wine (although Crossover uses Wine as well) and well, the only thing I understood was that I didn't understand anything lol. Nothing works with PlayOnMac and I didn't manage to even make it look like Wine worked. I do think I installed them correctly, so it might a problem of settings. If someone managed to use them to play QuinRose games, please tell me!!

By the way I tried : Anniversary no Kuni no Alice; Clover no Kuni no Alice; Joker no Kuni no Alice; Crimson Empire. I also tried putting the English Patch fro Märchen Team of Anniversary no Kuni no Alice, and although it did seem to work, it's the same, I got a black screen and only the exit box was displayed correctly (and it was translated properly, which is why I think I patched the game correctly, and back in the day I patched the game successfully on my Windows PC so it must be an issue with Crossover).

One game that works correctly on my mac PC is the Shinsouban Heart no Kuni no Alice fan made port, but it's because MacOS is supported (Yes there's such a game that got released, check it out on VNDB if needed, it's a port of the mobile version (every route paid for and fully voiced), there's the original Japanese text and partial translations in English and in Spanish).

Anyway, coming back to Crossover, I tried creating many bottles in different OS (XP, Vista, 7-64, 7-32, 8-64, 8-32, 10-64). I also tried properly setting the locale language to Japanese or letting them as default language (namely my own PC's locale language). What I did not try is changing my PC's locale language (I don't even know how to do that lol, but I can find how if I search I guess) but I doubt it will have any impact whatsoever on the black screen issue.

Anyway, if someone knows what else I can do, or if someone managed to make a QuinRose game work, please tell me! Let me meet Boris again!! And please don't tell me 'just buy a windows PC', I DO plan on buying one but I don't like buying new devices when I don't really need them. My current PC works fine aside from the gaming area and buying a new PC will cost money.

Thanks in advance!
【论坛搜索关键词】:🔍QuinRose , 🔍games , 🔍Mac

其他会员正在看的帖子

RVlSS0Q=
发表于 5 天前
If you think it's an issue with Crossover, maybe try VMware Fusion.  Some of my friends have run games(not qr's) on Mac with VM well, but i'm not a Mac user so it's just on   ***下载/download/otomedream/ダウンロード***   .
回复

使用道具

RVlSS0Q=
 楼主| 发表于 5 天前
I didn't try that out thanks! Hopefully it'll work at least for some otome games even if not QR's (cuz most of them don't work)
Update btw : I tried out PlayOnMac and nothing worked at all so I uninstalled it lol
回复

使用道具

d
RVlSS0Q=
发表于 3 小时前
我使用的也是mac电脑,但是我给自己装了windows的虚拟机。我不知道怎么操作所以购买了商家的代装服务,只要30rmb左右,他们通过远程屏幕操控软件帮我的电脑进行了设置,或许你可以试一试?
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注register册

本版积分规则

银行|😀|手机版|Archiver|联系 翼梦管理员|联系 舞城管理员|☆翼の夢★舞の城☆聯盟 ( 苏ICP备13061143号 ) | 繁體中文化      

苏公网安备 32011302320404号

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 04:30 , Processed in 0.224414 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.      

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 立刻刷新